Effective Date: 10/20/2018
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for primalneeds.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. If you want to read more about how Google uses data, you can find that information here: https://policies.google.com/
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Notification of Changes
Last Modified: March 2021
Our services are not intended for anyone under 18 years of age (minor). We have systems, processes, and checks in place to ensure that we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years old.
Primal Needs is a social network that enables users to get connected with “Blair Diamond” and they can enjoy the exclusive content of Blair Diamond.
When people use these services they share some information with us. This policy sets out the information we collect, how we use it, and who we share it with. You agree and confirm that the lawful basis for processing your data is that by participating with our social network you have contracted with us and the processing of data set out here is part of that contract. To the extent that we have to monitor and control the use of our site, the basis for that processing is to fulfil a legal obligation.
Below we set out our policy but please be aware that:
- all content is monitored by third parties to ensure that the network is lawful and legal and not brought into disreputes;
- you will not provide or give financial information to us but to our chosen partners. These entities are located in the North American region.
- we will not transfer your data outside the North American region;
- we will not profile or make automated decisions that affect you.
Users are “Fans”. An Admin posts content for fans to access. Admin determines the monthly subscription fee that fans pay to view the content.
Fans decide what content to view.
In this policy, the User refers to any Fans.
Information we collect
There are three categories of information we collect(Fan DataBase):
- Information you choose to give us.
- Information we get when you use our services.
- Information collected by Stripe
Information you choose to give us
To open an account and use our services you will disclose to us:
- Your name;
- postal address;
- an email address;
- a username;
- your date of birth;
- a copy of your passport and or photo ID
- your banking credentials
- Bio/about information
To make it easier for others to find you, we may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as profile pictures, a profile name, or other useful identifying information.
Be careful when you provide us information about you and others you know (this is likely to be personal data) which will be uploaded onto your pages on our network. Always exercise caution, as other users may be able to use that content for their purposes.
If you have any reason to contact us separately for example to discuss concerns with customer services then we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer for us to assist your needs.
Information we get when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about the content you have viewed or shared. For example:
- Usage information. We collect information about the content that Viewers have accessed. From that we may highlight to that use similar content;
- Content information. We collect content you create on our services, such as custom stickers, photos, videos, text, and information about the content you create or provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
- Device information. We collect IP addresses or other identification data from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone;
- Location information. When you use our services, we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
- Information collected by cookies and other technologies. Like most other online services we use “cookies.” The cookies we use are the usual Google Analytics and session cookies (For your information: most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually remove or reject browser cookies through the settings on your browser or device. Keep in mind, though, that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our services.)
- Log information. We also may collect log information when you use our service and or website. That information includes, among other things:
- details about how you’ve used our services.
- device information, such as your web browser type and language.
- access times.
- pages viewed.
- IP address.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser
- reporting or violation flags
How we use information with others
We use this information to ensure that the content can be enjoyed by everyone. Our objective is to strive to keep the content appropriate, tasteful, and lawful. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support questions or to share information about our site.
- monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- use the information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage or community policies.
- abandon cart sequences and automated sales + marketing content We may also store or use information locally on your device or cache.
How we share information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
With other Users. We may share the following information with other Users:
- information you enter, such as your username, profile name, and profile bio.
- any additional information you have consented for us to share.
- the content you post or send will be shared with your Creators you subscribe to.
- the content you post and share on the platform publicly. With all Users. We may share the following information with all Users:
- public information such as your profile name, username, and profile pictures. With third parties. We may share your information with the following third parties:
- With service providers. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
– comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation. investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
– protect our, our users’ or others’ rights, property, and safety.
– detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If Primal Needs LLC gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our company to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
Third-party content and integrations
At present we do not offer these.
Analytics and advertising services
At this time we do not let other companies collect information about how you use our products and services.
How long we keep your content
We want you to be in control of your information. You can delete any content when you want. If you close the account the personal data we hold about you will be deleted after six months. This paragraph satisfies the provisions of Article 13(2)(b&c) GDPR. To the best of our knowledge, this complies with all.